designe ltd provides Design Review and Enabling Services in North East England, offering impartial development advice for developers, local authorities & individuals from the conception of a project through every stage of the design and planning process.
Our panel members are all seasoned professionals and acknowledged experts in their diverse fields, able to be “critical friends”, helping extract the highest possible design quality and sustainability – in environmental, social, physical and financial terms – from any given development proposal.
Our Purpose is to:
- Provide Design Review, Enabling and other specialist services to the Public & Private sectors and the communities in the north east;
- Improve the quality of the built and developed environment;
- Up-skill communities to better understand and engage with the development processes;
- Provide training to client’s in-house staff to broaden their skills base and boost their confidence;
- Provide support to local authorities and other public bodies and charities, either via training, intervention or technical expertise & support.
Leave a positive legacy from any interim interventions and training.
This includes tailored training in a number of areas including Manual for Streets, Building in Context, Building for Life 12, Localism and Urban Design.
For general enquiries contact: email@example.com